Midlands Lubricants supplier and distributor both to local and nationwide customers with a wide range of Machining Oil in various viscosity levels Machining Oil 32, 46, 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460 and 680 to meet every eventuality. Below is a guideline of some of our product range all blended brand new from virgin base stock.
Product Description: Machining Coolant
- Midlands Lubricands Mid Cool B410 Price £1.77 per litre (208 ltr) £1.97 Per litre (20 Ltr)
Mid Cool B410 is a high performance coolant, semi-synthetic metalworking fluid formulated for machining and grinding of a wide range of materials. This formulation achieves the highest levels of ferrous rust protection whilst also maintaining low levels of foam even in soft water areas. The product forms a stable translucent micro emulsion in both soft and hard waters and is inhibited against bacterial growth.
Mid Cool B410 has been developed for moderate to difficult machining operations and contains HP (high performance) esters, is free of chlorine and secondary amines. It is suitable for use across a wide range of materials, ferrous, non-ferrous and aerospace alloys.
Mid Cool B410 exhibits excellent lubricity characteristics to provide both good tool life and surface finish making the product suitable for a whole variety of machining applications whilst maintaining machine cleanliness and excellent operator acceptability and skin compatibility.
Application & Benefits
- Tapping and threading
- Deep hole drilling and boring
- General Machining
- Contains HP synthetic additives
- Low foam at high pressure & Chlorine Free
- Suitable on cast and SG iron, steel, nonferrous, aluminium and aerospace alloys
- Suitable for use in hard and soft water
- Micro emulsion provides excellent flushing and cooling
- Secondary amine free
Neat Cutting Machining Oil
- 22 CFS Pro Cut Neat Cutting Oil Price £1.05 per litre (208 Ltr) £1.25 per litre (20 Ltr)
- 22 FAM Pro Cut Chlorine Free Price £1.00 per litre (208 Ltr) £1.20 per litre (20 Ltr)
- 32 FSAM Pro Cut General Neat Cutting Price £1.06 per litre (208 Ltr) £1.26 per litre (20 Ltr)
- E 22 F Pro Cut Environmental Cutting Oil Price £1.03 per litre (208 Ltr) £1.23 per litre (20 Ltr)
- 22 FSAM Pro Cut General Neat Cutting Oil Price £0.88 per litre (208 Ltr) £1.08 per litre (20 Ltr)
- 13 F Pro Cut Price £0.81 per litre (208 Ltr) £1.01 per litre (20 Ltr)
Soluble Cutting Machining Oil
- Mid Sol Soluble Cutting Oil GP 40 – Price £1.20 per ltr (208 ltr) £1.40 (20 Ltr)
- Mid Sol Soluble Cutting Oil GP 40 EP – Price £1.25 p/ltr (208 ltr) £1.45 (20 Ltr)
- Mid Sol Soluble Cutting Oil 44 – Price £1.20 per ltr (208 ltr) £1.40 (20 Ltr)
Other Machining Oils
A Low viscosity chlorinated General neat oil for drawing, stamping and forming.
Mid Form 149 is designed for use on a broad range of alloys and has superior EP and lubricity and is highly recommended for Stamping, Drawing, Blanking, Roll forming and other Cold head operations.
A medium high viscosity chlorinated neat oil for drawing, stamping and forming.
Application & Benefits
- Deep Drawing and Stamping
- Fine Blanking
- Tube Forming and Drawing
- Very high EP and Lubricity properties
- Can be applied by Spray, Roller or Dip methods
- Based on highly refined mineral oils
- Completely Stable
- Medium viscosity making it easy to apply
- Mid Form 247 – Drawing Oil, Blanking Oil, Stamping Oil price £1.94 per ltr (208 Ltr)
- Mid Form 247 – Drawing Oil, Blanking Oil, Stamping Oil price £2.14 per ltr (20 Ltr)