Midlands Lubricants Ltd, supplier distributor of own brand quality lubricants suitable for Compactor Waste Disposal including Hydraulic Oil, Landfill Hydraulic Oil and Soil Compactor Hydraulic Oil. We supply Compactor premium quality John Deere equivalent Hydraulic Oil, John Deere equivalent Transmission Fluid, Engine Oil, and equivalent John Deere Antifreeze as well as quality Axle Oil, Differential Oil and Greases, Screenwash and Traffic Film Remover. Selecting the right equipment is as vitally important for landfill, compacting, waste disposal and so is choosing the right oil also so important. We have the very best oil to keep your John Deere Compactor in top working order as we understand the cost of lost production whilst getting the best efficiency and performance from your equipment.
- Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance Policy BER 1400/2002.
Don’t forget our Oils are blended with improved VI packs, meaning they stay thicker at temperature offering greater protection and lasting longer. Our aim is to protect your equipment with the best quality lubricants that provide Anti wear, Rust protection and operating reliability at an affordable price.
We have everything required for your John Deere Compactor – John Deere equivalent Hydraulic Oil, Transmission Fluid, Engine Oil as well as Grease and Long Life Compactor Antifreeze (coolant), Front Axle, Rear Axle and Compactor Traffic Film remover, Screenwash and Suspension Fluid.
Below is Midlands Lubricants suggestion of our own brand that are suitable for Landfill Compactor, Soil Compactor, Recycler and Rubbish Compactor we do not represent manufacturer or Trademark if you cannot find what you are looking for please call or email.
Midlands Lubricants Compactor Hydraulic Oil – Hydraulic Oil Data Sheets
- Compactor Hydraulic Oil 32 HLP, VG Hydraulic Oil ISO 32 or 46
- Compactor Hydraulic HVI 46 Oil HVI Higher Viscosity – Biodegradable
- Hydraulic Oil ISO HLP 68
- Compactor Hydraulic Oil Range
- HVI Hydraulic Oil Data Sheet
Compactor Engine Oils – 15w40 Engine Oil E9 Low Saps Data Sheet
- Compactor 15w/40 Engine Oil E7 or Top Tier E9 Multi Grade
- Compactor 10w/40 Universal Oil ranges Low Saps E9
- Compactor Engine Oil 10w/30 E9 – Fully Synthetic E4-E9 Low Saps
- 1Midlands Lubricants 15w/40 Multi Grade Engine Oil Range
- 10w30 Engine Oil Low Saps Data Sheets
- 10w40 Engine Oil Data Sheet
- 15w40 Engine Oil E7 Data Sheet
Compactor Transmission Fluid – Axle – Differential – Hubs Oil
- Compactor Multi Purpose 80w/90 GL5 or GL4
- Compactor Universal Transmission Fluid
- Midlands Lubricants Compactor Gearbox / Axle Oils Hub Oil
- Automatic Transmission and Steering Fluid – Dexron II
- Automatic Transmission and Steering Fluid – Dexron III
- Universal Transmission Oil Data Sheet
- 80w90 EP GL5 Data Sheet
Compactor Antifreeze – Screenwash – Greases – Traffic Film Remover
- Antifreeze Universal Antifreeze Data Sheet
- Long life Antifreeze Long life Red Antifreeze Data Sheet
- Traffic Film Remover TFR Traffic Film Remover Data Sheet
- Screenwash Solution
John Deere Compactors are extremely complicated pieces of equipment and have multiple lubrication needs. Midlands Lubricants suitable John Deere Oils includes Hydraulic 10w/30 Oil, Universal Hydraulic Oil – 15w/40 E9 or E7 Engine Oil – John Deere suitable Universal Transmission Fluid, 10w/30 (SUTO) Transmission Oil – John Deere suitable Antifreeze Blue Concentrate – Gearbox – Final Drive Oils – Differential Oils – Brake & Steering Fluid
John Deere Compactor range includes: JD & TC series (Can’t find what your looking for just give us a call or Email)
- John Deere Compactor TC series:
- John Deere Compactor TC 44H series:
- John Deere Compactor TC 54H series:
- John Deere Compactor TC 62H series:
- John Deere Compactor JD646 B series:
- John Deere Compactor JD646 C series: