Midlands Lubricants Ltd, supplier distributor of own brand quality lubricants suitable for Compactor Waste Disposal including HVI 46 Hydraulic Oil, Landfill Hydraulic Oil and Soil Compactor Hydraulic Oil. We supply Compactor premium quality Terex equivalent Hydraulic Oil, Terex equivalent Transmission Fluid, Engine Oil, and equivalent Terex Antifreeze as well as quality Axle Oil, Differential Oil and Greases, Screenwash and Traffic Film Remover. Selecting the right equipment is as vitally important for landfill, compacting, waste disposal and so is choosing the right oil also so important. We have the very best oil to keep your Terex Compactor in top working order as we understand the cost of lost production whilst getting the best efficiency and performance from your equipment.
- Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance Policy BER 1400/2002.
Don’t forget our Oils are blended with improved VI packs, meaning they stay thicker at temperature offering greater protection and lasting longer. Our aim is to protect your equipment with the best quality lubricants that provide Anti wear, Rust protection and operating reliability at an affordable price.
We have everything required for your Terex Compactor – Terex suitable Hydraulic Oil, Transmission Fluid, Engine Oil as well as Grease and Long Life Compactor Antifreeze (coolant), Front Axle, Rear Axle and Compactor Traffic Film remover, Screenwash and Suspension Fluid.
Below is Midlands Lubricants suggestion of our own brand that are suitable for Landfill Compactor, Soil Compactor, Recycler and Rubbish Compactor we do not represent manufacturer or Trademark if you cannot find what you are looking for please call or email.
Midlands Lubricants Compactor Hydraulic Oil – Hydraulic Oil Data Sheets
- Compactor Hydraulic Oil 32 HLP, VG, Hydraulic Oil ISO 32 or 46
- Compactor Hydraulic HVI 46 Oil
- Hydraulic Oil ISO HLP 68
- Compactor Hydraulic Oil Range
- HVI Hydraulic Oil Data Sheet
Compactor Engine Oils – 15w40 Engine Oil E9 Low Saps Data Sheet
- Compactor 15w/40 Engine Oil E7 or E9
- Compactor 10w/40 Universal Oil ranges Low Saps E9
- Compactor Engine Oil 10w/30 E9 – Fully Synthetic E4-E9 Low Saps
- 1Midlands Lubricants 15w/40 Multi Grade Engine Oil Range
- 10w30 Engine Oil Low Saps Data Sheets
- 10w40 Engine Oil Data Sheet
- 15w40 Engine Oil E7 Data Sheet
Compactor Transmission Fluid – Axle – Differential – Hubs Oil
- Compactor Multi Purpose 80w/90 GL5 or GL4
- Compactor Universal Transmission Fluid
- Midlands Lubricants Compactor Gearbox / Axle Oils Hub Oil
- Automatic Transmission and Steering Fluid – Dexron II
- Automatic Transmission and Steering Fluid – Dexron III
- Universal Transmission Oil Data Sheet
- 80w90 EP GL5 Data Sheet
Compactor Antifreeze – Screenwash – Greases – Traffic Film Remover
- Antifreeze Universal Antifreeze Data Sheet
- Long life Antifreeze Long life Red Antifreeze Data Sheet
- Traffic Film Remover TFR Traffic Film Remover Data Sheet
- Screenwash Solution
Terex Compactors are extremely complicated pieces of equipment and have multiple lubrication needs. Midlands Lubricants suitable Terex Oils includes Hydraulic HVI 46 Oil, Hydraulic HVI 68 Oil – 10w/30, 15w/40 E7 or E9 Engine Oil – Terex suitable CAT 10 Transmission Fluid, Universal Transmission Fluid – Terex suitable Antifreeze Blue Concetrate – 80w/140 GL4 or GL5 Gearbox – 80w/140 GL5 Final Drive Oils – 80w/140 GL4 or GL5 Differential Oils – and suitable Terex Brake & Steering Fluid
Terex Compactor range includes: Trashmaster & TC series (Can’t find what your looking for just give us a call or Email)
- Terex Compactor 3-75E series:
- Terex Compactor 3-90C series:
- Terex Compactor 3-90E series:
- Terex Compactor TC400 series:
- Terex Compactor TC550 series: