Midlands Lubricants Ltd, supplier distributor of own brand quality Oils suitable for Kia including, Kia suitable 0w/20 Engine Oil, Kia suitable 5w/30 Engine Oil, Kia suitable Gear Oil, Differential Oil, Gearbox Oil and Kia suitable 75w/80 Transmission Fluid, 75w/90 & Dexron Automatic Transmission Fluid as well as Antifreeze (Coolant) for all Kia suitable Makes and Models, Engine size, Years and Fuel type. Purchasing a new car is a major investment so selecting the right oil, Antifreeze and lubricants is vitally important choice for our customers. We have the very best oil to keep your car well maintained and in top working order as we understand the cost and annoyance of your motor not working properly. With our Oils you get the best efficiency and performance from your equipment along with excellent lubrication and rust protection.
- Motor Vehicle Engine, Transmission and Gear Service Oil, delivered straight to the Garage of your choice.
- Better Viscosity Index than Brand Name oil suppliers.
- Improved Viscosity Index, stops the oil becoming thin at high temperature, lasting longer.
- Extreme Pressure (EP) oils that bond to prevent touching at high pressure prolonging life.
- Anti-foam agents.
- Brand match Laboratory tested oils with full batch traceability.
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
Engine Oils Include: Kia suitable 10w40 Engine Oil Data Sheet
- Kia suitable Engine Oil 0w/20 For vehicles requiring 0w/20 Engine Oil
- Kia suitable Engine Oil 0w/30 For vehicles requiring 0w/30 Engine Oil
- Engine Oil 0w/30 Full Synthetic C3 0w/30 Engine Oil Fully Synthetic C3 Data Sheet
- 0w/30 Engine Oil C2 Full Synthetic
- 0w/30 Engine Oil Ford Spec 950A – Full Synthetic
- 0w/30 Engine Oil A5,B5 – Full Synthetic 0w/30 Engine Oil Fully Synthetic A5-B5 Data Sheet
- 0w/30 Eco Engine Oil – Full Synthetic
- Car Engine Oil 0w/40
- Kia suitable Engine Oil 5w/20 Fully Synthetic – For vehicles requiring 5w/20 Engine Oil
- Kia suitable Engine Oil 5w/30 5w30 Engine Oil Fully Synthetic Data Sheet
- Engine Oil 5w/30 C1 – Fully Synthetic C1 Oil
- Engine Oil 5w/30 C2 – Fully Synthetic C2 Oil
- Engine Oil 5w/30 C3 – Fully Synthetic C3 Oil
- Engine Oil 5w/30 C4 – Fully Synthetic C4 Oil
- Engine Oil 5w/30 Ford 913D – Fully Synthetic Ford 913D Spec
- Engine Oil 5w/30 GM – Fully Synthetic GM Oil
- Engine Oil 5w/30 VAG 504/507 – Fully Synthetic V W Mid Saps Oil Spec
- Engine Oil 5w/40 PD – Fully Synthetic PD (Mid SAPS) Oil
- Engine Oil 5w/40 Fully Synthetic Oil
- Engine Oil 5w/40 API SN – Full Synthetic (Full SAPS)
- Kia suitable Engine Oil 5w/40 Fully Synthetic PD Oil
- Engine Oil 5w/40 Fully Synthetic Oil
- Kia suitable Engine Oil 10w/40 Fully Synth Low Saps or Semi Synth A3 B3 B4
- Kia suitable Car Engine oil 10w/30 Fully Synthetic Low Saps – Top Tier
Kia suitable Transmission Oil – Automatic Transmission – Steering Fluid- Gear Oil range
- Car Transmission oil 80w/90
- Kia suitable Transmission range 75w/90 (Fully Syn GL5)
- Kia suitable Gear Oil range 75w90 Synthetic GL5 Data Sheet
- Automatic Transmission and Steering Fluid – Dexron II Red
- Automatic Transmission Fluid DIII MV – ATF Multi Vehicle
- Central Hydraulic Fluid CHF’11’s
- LHM Suspension Fluid – Suspension – Transmission and Power Steering Fluid
- DCT Transmission Fluid – Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid
- CVT Transmission Fluid – Continuously Variable Transmission Fluid
- DSG Transmission Fluid – Direct Shift Gearbox Fluid
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Dexron II Data Sheet
- ATF D3 Automatic Transmission Fluid Multi Vehicle Data Sheet
Kia suitable Antifreeze – Cleaner – Grease range
- Kia suitable Universal Antifreeze Universal Antifreeze Data Sheet Blue
- Long life Antifreeze Long life Red Antifreeze Data Sheet Long Life OAT
- Traffic Film Remover TFR Traffic Film Remover Data Sheet
- Screen Wash Solution Screenwash Fluid Data Sheet
We have many more oils so if you cannot find what you’re looking for or just unsure what is the correct oil please just drop us a message or call.