Midlands Lubricants Ltd, supplier distributor of own brand quality oils suitable for Ausa including Telehandler Hydraulic Oil, Telehandler Engine Oil and Telehandler Transmission Fluid as well as Antifreeze, Greases, Screenwash and Traffic Film Remover. Investing in the correct new equipment is extremely important, so choosing whether Telehandler, Boom Handler or Telescopic Handler all of which are extremely versatile pieces of construction site equipment is an extremely important choice, so it is also vitally important for construction to choose the right Oil. We have the very best Oil to keep your Ausa Telehandler in top working order as we understand the cost of lost production whilst getting the best efficiency and performance from your equipment.
- Blended brand new to order– Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
Don’t forget our Oils are blended with improved VI packs, meaning they stay thicker at temperature offering greater protection and lasting longer. Our aim is to protect your equipment with the best quality lubricants that provide Anti wear, Rust protection and operating reliability at an affordable price.
We have everything required for your Ausa Telehandler – Telehandler Hydraulic Oil, Engine Oil, Transmission Fluid, Telehandler Antifreeze, Axle Oil, Differential Oil, Drive Oil, Engine Gearbox Oil, Steering Oil, Brake and Clutch Oil, Hubs Oil as well as Telehandler Grease and Telehandler Transfer Box Oil, Front Axle, Rear Axle, Power Take Off Oil and Telehandler Screenwash and Chain Case Fluid.
Below is Midlands Lubricants suggestion of our own brand that are suitable for Telehandlers we do not represent manufacturer or Trademark if you cannot find what you are looking for please call or email.
Midlands Lubricants Telehandler – Telescopic – Boom Hydraulic Oil
- Telehandler Hydraulic Oil 46 HLP, VG Hydraulic Oil includes ISO 32, 46 and 68
- Telehandler Hydraulic HVI 46 Oil – HVI Hydraulic Oil Data Sheet
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic 32 Oil HVI Hydraulic Oil – Higher Viscosity
- Heavy Plant Hydraulic Oil 10w
- Heavy Plant Hydraulic Oil 68
- Hydraulic Oils Data Sheets
- Biodegradable Hydraulic 46 Data Sheets
- CAT 10w Hydrulic Oil Data Sheet
Telehandler – Telescopic – Boom Differential, Axle, Hubs Oil
- Telehandler Universal 80w/90 80w90 EP GL5 Data Sheet
- Telehandler Gear / Axle Oils
- EP 90 Gear Oil GL5 EP90 Gear Oil GL5 Data Sheet
- LHM Brake and Clutch Fluid LHM Fluid Covers Plus – Suspensions
- Heavy Plant Multi Purpose 85w/140 Axle – Gear Oil
Midlands Lubricants Telehandler – Telescopic – Boom Engine Oils
- Telehandler Engine Oil 10w/40 10w40 Engine Oil Data Sheet
- Engine Oil 10w/40 E9 Low Saps – E9 Low Saps
- Telehandler Engine Oil 15w/40 15w40 Engine Oil E9 Low Saps Data Sheet
- 15w/40 Multi Grade Engine Oil E5 E7 E9 Top Tier Multi Grade E9 – Backward compatible
- 15w/40 Engine Oil E7 Data sheet Also Available E5 SHPD
Telehandler – Telescopic – Boom Transmission Oil
- Telehandler Universal Transmission Fluid Viscosity index 147 – Hydro/Trans – UTTO
- Automatic Transmission and Steering Fluid Dexron II Automatic Transmission Fluid Dex II Data Sheet
- Heavy Plant Automatic Transmission and Steering Fluid – Dexron III
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Dexron III Data Sheet
- Universal Transmission Oil UTTO Data Sheet
Telehandler – Telescopic – Boom Screenwash, TFR, Antifreeze, Grease
- Telehandler Screenwash Solution
- Telehandler Lithium Greases
- Telehandler Traffic Film Remover TFR Traffic Film Remover Data Sheet
- Telehandler Antifreeze Universal Antifreeze Data Sheet
- Long life Antifreeze Long life Red Antifreeze Data Sheet
Ausa Telehandlers are extremely complicated pieces of equipment and have multiple lubrication needs. Midlands Lubricants suitable oils for Ausa includes 15w/40 E7 or E9 Engine Oil – Hydraulic HVI 46 Oil – Transmission Fluid – 80w/90 Axle Oil – Gearbox – 80w/90 Transfer Oil– 80w/90 GL4 or GL5 Differential Oils – 80w/90 GL5 Hubs Oil – Antifreeze Blue Concentrate – Brake & Steering Fluid
Ausa Telehandler range includes: Weidemann Telehandler, Telescopic, Boom Handlers series (Can’t find what your looking for just give us a call or Email)
Midlands Lubricants Ltd, supplier distributor of own brand Oils, Lubricants and Grease have a fantastic product range suitable various Telehandler, Telescopic and Boom Handler engines including machines with Perkins engines, Mercedes, Deutz, Leyland, Caterpillar, Fiat, Continental, Ford, Cummins, Detroit and Iveco engines.